Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

HONDA ACCORD COUPE 2010
The four cylinder engine should remain available on all models An entry level lx-s coupe should also continue to be offered TRANMISSIONS EX and EX-L sedans should also be available with the v6-A 5-...

DIAMOND ENGAGEMENT RING
Quantity in Basket: none Code: 26500 Price: $335.99 TW: 5.99 Grams Item: In Stock Category: White Gold Rings Ships: Same/Next business day Two business day FedEx Express shippping is free on all...

ENGAGEMENT DIAMOND RING
Assorted variety earrings is such sort of obsession that amplify the splendor of countenance . there are a great number of styles that have been introduced , pertinent diamond earrings. Usually ,...

Re: The World's Fastest Electric Car - Forbes.com
I found this to be most interesting . Thanks , D.
1
1

P0340 -- Cam Shaft Position Sensor
A friend has an '00 323 that has stalled twice in recent weeks, once today, and the Service Engine Soon light comes on during the event, but then goes out again and remains out. She pulls to a stop...
2
2

iPhone Integration
I'm going to be buying a 2009 328i and want to fully integrate my iPhone. I realize that for Bluetooth connectivity I need the "Premium" package and that to integrate iPod functions I need at least...
4
4

High Clutch Pedal 540i
Had clutch instaled 1998 540i. Pedal grabbed right off floor. That only lasted a few months. Now it is like it was before the new clutch. The old disc that was removed still had a fair amount of meat....
7
7

audi driving experience programs
Have any of you taken any of the Audi driving experience programs at Infineon? I was thinking of either the 1/2 day introductory S- Model program or the 1 day S-Model program. I haven't been to an...

audi driving experience programs
Have any of you taken any of the Audi driving experience programs at Infineon? I was thinking of either the 1/2 day introductory S- Model program or the 1 day S-Model program. I haven't been to an...

Hyundai Getz Car Has a Very Pleasant Look
The features of Hyundai Getz are of world class. It provides one of the best features in the world. Hyundai Getz impressed everyone with its tastefully designed interiors- spacious. Hyundai Getz has a...

Video: BMW - The story of joy
The German automaker, BMW released a new video explaining the story behind a company's success. Video translation into the King's English: We are a car company. But we don`t just make cars. We make...

Parting Out 1995 525i
Please contact me if you need parts. 337 210 3414

belt routing 1999 528i M52TU ?
Hi all, I'm in quick need of belt routing diagram. Can anyone help please? Thanks
5
5

How 2 Spot a BAD repair shop - BMW certified (Re: Red Rum Alert)
Hey guys ... go ahead and add things to the list on how to spot a bad BMW repair facility ... even if they say they are German/Swiss/European type repair facility ... and are doing the American Con...
8
8

Re: E34 a/c and fan control module/panel - thanks Kludge
I have also heared that the module can be remanufactured for $487. Over many miles the solder can lose its grip and the capacitors just lose strength
1
1