316i prob

just bought a 1995 316i, my 2nd BM.. love 'em, anyway, have had the wheels balanced and aligned( 17" ROH) apparently all is perfect. When I drive
between 60km/h and 80km/h the steering wheel nearly jumps from my hands!!! its bad!!!. Soon as I hit any speed over 80, all is fine. Took it back to tyre place and they just shook thier heads..... as all is fine with wheels and tyres, I thinking there may be a prob underneath. Any Ideas???? all help appreciated... mikker
You didn't mention how many miles are on the car, but things to look at are control arm bushings and possibly inner tie rods.