318 TI SPORT COMPACT

I HAVE JUST BOUGHT A 1999 318 TI SPORT COMPACT WITH 325 CONTINENTAL SPORT TYRES FITTED TO 17 INCH WHEELS.I NEED TO KNOW THE CORRECT TYRE PRESSURES BECAUSE IN THE HAND BOOK THE TYRE SIZE ONLY GOES UP TO 225.CAN ANYBODY
HELP? CHEERS.

SPORT
PRESSURES
2.5bar front, 2.7 rear might be a good starting point...
-JTS
I have the same car (Well, 1998!). How in H. . . . can you put these wheels on this car? Don't they rub on the fender (wing?) housing when you turn hard? Don't they stick way out? And as a matter of enlightenment,, please explain if these wheels and big tires are mainly appearance items or do they noticeably enhance driving pleasure? I thought a 17" wheel gave you a narrow sidewall so there was better control at the expense of a hard ride, especially on less than perfect roads?
Trying to figure it all out!! Cheers!.
Fritz Wagner
On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 18:00:05 -0400, "marka"

Columbus, Ohio