318i 1996 owner manual

Could someone please point me to the correct direction in terms of finding an downloadable owner's manual for BMW 318i touring -1996. I'm especially interested in the english language
fuse diagram. Thanks.
John wrote:

The BMW USA web site will allow you to download the owners manual after you join the "owners circle". Of course the manuals will apply to the cars sold in the US.
http://www.bmwusa.com/ownerscircle
--
-Fred W
Toys for sale, Hey get your toys here:
Malt_Hound > wrote:

Replying to myself:
No, that site only has model year 2000 or newer manuals.