318i cold start

I also have a 1996 318i that refuses to start when temps drop below 50- it has been to every shop in my area they have no clue?? anyone???

--
www.DisneyDreamer.com
Walt Disney History

Coolant temperature sensor?
well worth a try...anyone eles???
thx John
John G.Burns B.Eng, Bonny Scotland

It's easily checked with a DVM. The resistance changes with the temperature.
--
*Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.

thx
London SW