318i computer bosch 0621 204 420 (DME 1 430 940) HELP PLS

Somehow part of the circuits of the computer of my car flew up. I am trying to fix it but I have no clue what the circuits go.
Does anyone have a pic of this same type of computer.
Thank you very much
Marcelo
sorry I made a typo the correct bosch number is 0 261 204 420.