318IS side indicator repeators

Hi everyone. I would like to change the side indicator repeators on my 318is coupe. How do I remove the old ones and replace them with the new ones.
Andy.
which model is it? i no the e36 has a weird clip down the side that you have to use a screwdriver to release then all should be simple.
"andy08" wrote: > Hi everyone. I would like to change the side indicator > repeators on my 318is coupe. How do I remove the old ones and > replace them with the new ones. > Andy.
Its a 1998 e36 model, and yes all you have to do is push the thing forward and it pulls out. lol
Cheers Andy
"adzy" wrote: > which model is it? i no the e36 has a weird clip down the side > that you have to use a screwdriver to release then all should > be simple.