Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2009 BMW X6 Review
So called crossover SUVs are becoming more like cars and the BMW X6 pushed this idea further with the X6. BMW calls it a Sports Activity Coupe. The BMW X6 is a high-riding, four-passenger, four-door...
5
5

Video: BMW Sauber F1
With the ultra exotic teams of F1 running in Istanbul this weekend in the Turkish Grand Prix, we thought that it was only fitting to show you this F1 inspired video. Have a look at how all the parts...

Re: Hartge BMW X6 styling pack
My favorite Hartge by far:

Peake R5/FCX-3 BMW E36 Europe codes
I received this Email from Peake about there R5/FCX-3. This is what they said. Hi Our R5/FCX-3 should work just fine on your 1995 320i. And we have a special manual for Euro Spec cars, so there are...
2
2

E36 '99 M3 Electrical Problems
Sometimes it's the brake light. Other times the license plate light. Other times it's the anti-skid control. Today it was the HVAC. Any ideas about what I need to have fixed?
4
4

'02 540i PS problem
When I accelerate around a corner or from a stop, making a turn at a street corner for example, LOTS of resistance in the steering. Doesn't seem to make a lot of difference if the AC is on, maybe...
2
2

Replacing oil pan gasket on E30 325ic
I have a bad leak at the rear of the oil pan gasket. The Bentley manual says I only need to remove the bolts for the power steering rack, which I guess gives a bit of play to get it out of the way,...
2
2

Re: How do I know if a bumper fits?
Every BMW is described by a designation, E36, E38, E90, and so on. I'm not sure which designation your car is, but any car that is the same as yours will have parts that fit. Your car is an E39. Do a...
2
2

used parts
Does anyone know a source (read scrap yard) of used BMW parts in or near central Massachusetts? Specifically body parts? TIA
2
2

used BMW parts
Does anyone know a source (read scrap yard) of used BMW parts in or near central Massachusetts? Specifically body parts? TIA

there nis no good help here at all
For a help site about bmw..... this site is the worst. Simple question goes unanswered or some dumb response. I would there some common problems with every BMW the someone somewhere has encountered...
10
10

auto solutions revisited
hey Gordon , I just wanted to let you know that I ordered my short shift from " auto solutions " . thanks for the advice and encouragement . Best Regards , Dick
1
1

SUNDAY TIMES REVIEW: BMW X1 xDRIVE 23d SE
The Sunday Times' Andrew Frankel has been driving BMW's forthcoming X1 xDrive 23d SE model. Set to make its world debut this September; Frankel was forbidden from taking any interior shots of the...

Cost of brakes, e39
My 2003, 530i (71,000 miles) is about ready for new brakes. The warning sensor light has not come on yet, but the dealer said I'll be needing brakes very soon. Could some of you experienced folks...
3
3

Immobilizer Problem???
I have a '94 325i Convertible. I get CODE on the radio sometimes. No apparent rhyme or reason. I input the code and the radio works fine. The window -- driver or passenger door -- loses its Home...
3
3