320d window rattle

Hi - new here, and to BMWs. Bought a 2nd hand 320d a fortnight ago and just LOVE it.
Quick question though - I've noticed the front driver and passenger windows
rattle slightly at low speeds and only on certain surfaces. Anybody else experienced this? Any ideas in general?
Any help much appreciated.
Cheers.

Go faster, and stay on a different surface ...
Yep, that fixed it Jeff ;-)

Grassy Noel wrote:

I'm a new BMW auto owner as well, a 1999 323i, and it exhibits the same problem you describe. This, and two other minor problems thus far. 1) The previous owner broke the sun roof sliding shade, and 2) the engine whines (very high pitch) at only certain throttle positions. Otherwise, this is a damn fine car!