323is which mass air flow boot

How do I know which mass air flow boot to buy? what is "with ASC + T"
http://replacement.autopartswarehouse.com/parts/autopartswarehouse/quote.jsp?year 98&product³132-128490&application0575516&part=Air%20Mass%20Meter%20Boot&dpúlse
or without asc+t
http://replacement.autopartswarehouse.com/parts/autopartswarehouse/quote.jsp?year 98&product³132-128481&application0575521&part=Air%20Mass%20Meter%20Boot&dpúlse
Thanks in advance!
- Pat
Add pictures here
✖

http://replacement.autopartswarehouse.com/parts/autopartswarehouse/quote.jsp?year 98&product³132-128490&application0575516&part=Air%20Mass%20Meter%20Boot&dpúlse
http://replacement.autopartswarehouse.com/parts/autopartswarehouse/quote.jsp?year 98&product³132-128481&application0575521&part=Air%20Mass%20Meter%20Boot&dpúlse Well. I wouldn't have thought that Automatic Stability Control with Traction control would have made a difference... But the pictures look different - different bend. Maybe there's an extra electronics box in the engine compartment for ASC+T that requires things in different places?
FloydR
Add pictures here
✖
wrote

throttle for you if you've got the back end a bit 'out of shape'. This probably explains the different 'rubber boots' for the 2 model versions. If the OP has a button near the gear lever marked ASC or ASC&T, then go for that particular 'boot'.
JB
Add pictures here
✖
JB wrote:

Thanks, I do have the asc button on near the shift lever, so I ordered that boot, thanks!
Add pictures here
✖