325i Springs

For four months I have been searching for a set of lowering springs for my 87 325i Cabriolet. So far, nobody has the H&R's and they are backordered. The Eibachs were discontinued and noboday has those in
stock. Does anyone know for certain a company that currently has either of those for sale? If not, can you recommend another brand?
Thanks!
Ebay usually has e30 lowering springs for pretty reasonable prices.

Thanks - I tried that about a month ago. It said they had 50+ in stock. After a month they said they were backordered (like everyone else) and that their site was wrong. They refunded the money.
Have you looked on Bavarian Aotusport's website? It's bavauto.com in case you've never heard of them although I somehow doubt it :)