325i Tire Pressure

I lost the owners manual, can any one tell me what is the right tire pressure for 2003 325i? Thanks...

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 02:06:35 -0400, "00_DotNetWarrior"

available online in PDF form at the BMWUSA web site, but I'll help nonetheless: 16" Front/Rear - 30/35 psi 17" Front/Rear - 33/38 psi
--
1983 Porsche 944 Guards Red/Black
2003 BMW 325i Black/Black

E Brown wrote:

No, the *right* tire pressure is never on the tires. Only the maximum tire pressure is. That is the cold tire pressure that one should never exceed or you may cause catastrophic damage to the tire.
The right operating tire pressure will generally be printed on a placard somewhere on the driver's door jamb. It will vary with the size and type of tires you have mounted.
-Fred W

The owners manual tells you to look at the "sticker attached to the B-pillar"
00_DotNetWarrior wrote:

It varies depending on the load in the car. With the driver only it's 30/35. With driver + 3 passengers and a full trunk, I believe it's 35/42. This is for a car with no Sports Package.
If you're in the US and if you sign in to "Owner's Circle" on bmwusa.com, you will be able to download a manual. I assume you'd be able to do the same at the websites for other countries as well.
Anoop
There is a placard on the inside of the door jamb, follow the inflation instructions there, or put in 30 psi.