325is Door Seals, Where O Where Can They Be?

Anybody know where to get new or used '94 325is door seals. I already know about one place, yes - aauuughhhh, THE DREADED DEALER .....gawk...cough ...spit ....phew!!!!

http://www.bmaautoparts.com /

http://www.pelicanparts.com/bmw/catalog/shopcart/SubCat/BE36-Body-Seals.htm

Mark K wrote:

Check the prices before you get your panties in a knot. Sometimes the stealer is the cheapest place afterall.
--
-Fred W
Toys for sale, Hey get your toys here:

know
Mark K wrote:

I just toss a big inflated beach ball around and wait for them to come flopping out from under the car.
"ORK! ORK! ORK!"
Fun lovin' critters, they are ... almost as much fun as harbor seals. -- C.R. Krieger (Who hardly ever even quaffs a beer.)
Pretty funny dude, hell I'd even bet your bimmer is a custom 100 series. Very rare, compact and still seats 8 comfortably. I tried to get one but some clown bought the whole dam lot, Barnum & Bailey something or other.