325xi AWD

Thinking about buying a 325xi AWD...Looking for some advice from present owners good and bad about your experiences with the car..Thanks in advance!

Reply to
apdicenzo

"apdicenzo" wrote

I've had a 330xi since '01, now with almost 70k miles, no problems to speak of. Search back threads for my postings on the subject, I believe I'm the only Floyd posting here in AAB.

Floyd

Reply to
fbloogyudsr

"fbloogyudsr" wrote

I should have added that (if you're buying new) you should wait until the new E90 325xi is available, as it will have 215hp vs. the current 185hp, much more torque, and I believe the X-Drive system rather than the current fixed-ratio center diff.

Floyd

Reply to
fbloogyudsr