325xi or 330xi?

Page 2 of 2
pltrgyst wrote:

Well, I thought about taking Euro delivery. Could you tell me any URLs so I can get more detailed info?
Thanks a lot!
pltrgyst wrote:

Basically I got the info from http://www.bmwusa.com/bmwexperience/EuropeanDelivery/default.htm
But, how long do I have to wait to get the car in Munich after I placed my order in US? Thanks!
On 11 Dec 2005 12:30:41 -0800, ibm snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

It depends on how back-ordered they are, and whether they have an unspoken-for car in the pipeline that can be fitted with your options. When you place the order with your local dealer, the next day you get a reserved car, by serial number -- it would be the same car wherever you were taking delivery. The next day after you order it, specifying when you want to pick it up (typically 4-6 weeks), he should give you a URL and logon info so you can monitor its build status on the Web.
We picked our last one up in Munich five weeks to the day after placing the order. It was actually ready and waiting two weeks before our arrival.
It's a great experience.
-- Larry

The 325 xi is a rather slow car, it must be revved up in order to have good acceleration. Regarding lights, I'd recommend the Xenon. I have the regular lights and they are nothing special. Just my $.02
--
G. Tarantino - Switzerland
1997 BMW 535 255,000 km (154,000 miles)