328 i

can anyone help me,i have a 1999 328i.And once it warms up i does not start right away,it just turns over then after about a minute it will start.I have had it at the dealer and they say there are no
codes,so they dont know.It starts fine when it is cold,PLEASE HELP

Sounds like throttle position or temperature sensor.