328 tires for gravel and dirt roads?

I live off a gravel road that's none too smooth, plus my driveway is steep and twisty. Anyone have good suggestions for a brand and model of tire that will hold up better against the tough terrain? My dealer puts
Continentals on it, but they last barely a year, if that long.
Thanks.
BF Goodrich makes a tire they call an All Terrain/KO that works well on this sort of road, but I can't imagine it would work very well on your BMW.
My guess is that the dirt road isn't wearing your tires out.

I agree. I live on gravel; in fact both houses and my cabin are on gravel. My Michelin Pilot Sport MXMs don't wear out because of it - they wear out because of regular (asphalt/concrete) road travel.
You don't say what model Conti you have, so we don't have alot to go on here.
Floyd

If it rains a lot where you are then stick with the Continentals.
Most BMW drivers press on, but even so are unlikely to reach the limit on public roads in the dry.
OTOH it is all to easy to unexpectedly find the limit in the wet even when not pushing it. This is where Continentals (and their boast of "The Rain Tyre") come into their own.