330 against a 535.

You are right. I was not aware of the 530 before '02 because I didn't read the book right. Strangely both What Car and Parkers are not as clear as I would have liked on the issue. pete

Reply to
turtill

Thanks Dave. I have belatedly realised that now. pete

Reply to
turtill

Interesting. The '02 and '03 U.S. editions are 225 hp.

Reply to
user

No problem. Our version is governed to somewhere around 132 mph, while yours specs at 155. :-(

My wife's 330CiC has no such limitation, though 10 hp more with the performance package. Strange.

Reply to
user

Yes I came unstuck on the information or rather the way I read it. Now a 530 Tourer looks much more interesting;-) pete

Reply to
turtill

It definitely appears the 6 cylinder cars require less early replacements of expensive components than the V-8s, but seems to be nothing to do with the actual major power train. However, they are a great deal more nimble in practice, so well suited to UK roads. And the tourer is superb.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)