330 CD (2003) TV MODULE

Hi Everybody, I'm from Italy and I have this problem: I would add the tv module to my Navigation system (dvd) and with monitor 16:9 , but I really don't know which is the right BMW part number to look for. I mean there are a lots of tv module available but I would know which is the right one for my version. I would understand also how is possible to connect tv module with Navi system cause there aren't cables for tv module already installed, but only cables from monitor to navi system. If I should open all the car to install the tv module I will renounce. Someone can help me? Thanks

Reply to
Wendy74