330 d Touring 2001 135 KW

Hi. I am going to buy a used 330 d Touring, year 2001, 184 CV, 135 KW , automatic transmission , Mileage/km 190,000: would you please tell me which aspects do I have to take a careful look for?
Is there well known bugs?
Thanks to everybody, excuse my english and bye from Italy!
Pino

Same car, same age as mine, which has now done 105k miles. So far it has had a new diff, new inlet manifold, new front suspension (well known problem). Inlet manifold is also well known problem. Then there has been a new CD changer, and new rear wiper bush, along with a failed oil level sensor. Rear springs are alos known to snap, causing knocks in the rear end.
Brakes are reported to wear rapidly on the rear, alonthough I've not seen that as a problem.
PyroJames
PyroJames wrote:

Tell me more about the front suspension issues. Mine 'feels' wrong but I can't see a fault and it passed its yearly test!

The bottom ball joints in the wishbones fail. Your alignment goes out and you start getting knocking from the front end going over bumpy roads. My alignmed went so far, that the steering was no longer centred. It should be picked up by any routine inspection.
PyroJames