330Ci questions

Hey there,

Anyone know how much a performance package on a (new) 330Ci modifies gas mileage and insurance rates?

Thanks,

Dave

Reply to
Crewe Dave

We have a 2005 330CiC with the performance package. Average gas mileage, equally around-town and highway driving, has been 20-21 mpg...unless I'm having some mountain fun.

Our insurance company only asks about M series. No questions were asked about the perf-pkg. YMMV, on both counts.

Reply to
user

My insurance company never asked when I got a quote for my 330i. It might be in the VIN somewhere.

Dan

Reply to
Dan Krueger