330Ci questions

Hey there,
Anyone know how much a performance package on a (new) 330Ci modifies gas mileage and insurance rates?
Thanks,
Dave

We have a 2005 330CiC with the performance package. Average gas mileage, equally around-town and highway driving, has been 20-21 mpg...unless I'm having some mountain fun.
Our insurance company only asks about M series. No questions were asked about the perf-pkg. YMMV, on both counts.
Crewe Dave wrote:

My insurance company never asked when I got a quote for my 330i. It might be in the VIN somewhere.
Dan