330Ci wheels

Can anyone tell me if the rim diameter indicated on the tyre wall is also the diameter of the wheel? The tyre is a 255/35 ZR18, but I thought the 330Ci came with 17" as standard. It's a 2002 E46. Sorry,
I'm being a bit of a duffer...

I believe 16" wheels were standard with 17" as a factory option (at least in the U.S.). So someone has apparently replaced the original wheels with 18" ones.
Tom
16" can not be used on 330 and were never standard.
17" is standard and 18" is sport.
16" is standard on 325.

If you're asking if you have 18" rims, then the answer is 'yes'. :)
Cheers,
Pete

Sorry, I don't have the specifications for the 2002 E46. However, in 2004, on option for the Sport package was 225/40R-18 front and 255/35R-18 rear. This option had 18x8.0 wheels on the front and 18x8.5 wheels on the rear. That means that the wheel diameter was 18 inches and the width at the tire-wheel joint was 8.0 inches on the front and 8.5 inches on the rear. The BMS brochure does not specify the tire speed rating (the Z above). Jim
Yes, the diameter of the rim and the diameter of the tire is the same. And, yes the 17 is the standard, but 18 is an available option.