335i computer service mileage changed

There's a 335i that was listing 15K as the first service checkup for the oil change, but all of a sudden it jumped to 25K after hitting around 3K or so.
The service manager had said that it will jump all over the place, but it sounds strange that it went to 25K.
Anyone else have this occurrence?

Depends on how you are driving it. My 730 d went from 24 months - 19K miles when I bought it with 3k on the clock as ex demo to 18months - 16K miles when I started using it daily. When I stopped using it for the 6 weeks school hols in the summer it went back to 22 months - 18k miles and back to 14 months etc until it was serviced in Feb this year with 23k on the clock. then it said service 4 months - 8k and now its down to 1800 - 9 days but this is because the car is nearly 2 years old and the brake fluid needs changing.
If you have iDrive then turn to OB Data and look for the car on a lift and check what the score is on oil, brakes, etc.
--

Sir Hugh of Bognor

Thanks. Though my iDrive actually matches what is displaying on my front panel. At least for the next (first) service change. I think they're linked together somehow. So I guess it sounds like it's known to go up and down. I guess when I get close to 15K I'll see if I can get bmw to service if it still says 20K.