33xi just passed inspection II.,,,. now what is next????

Hello Guys, I just picked up my 330xi last week, a big change from my 540, but I am getting used to it! The stealer told me not to do any maintenance until the service indicator tells me -another 24k kilometers! (15k miles) Should I not change the oil? the dealer says no.

the car has 80k kilometers, (50k) and I assume the oil has only been changed as the service indicator advised.... this does not seem right to me, is it really ok?!

In the inspection II, do they change plugs and air filter? is there a site that lists what should have been done?

I want to be sure I am not neglecting anything that may not have been part of inspection II.

What things should I be concerned about with this car in the future, 60k miles? 80k miles? What needs attention?

THANKS Chris

Reply to
330Xi

Try

.

Reply to
Joe C

It should list what's needed in the service book.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)