4.6 DOHC head onto a BMW M10 engine ??

Anyone EVER heard of someone putting a 4.6 DOHC head onto a BMW M10 engine?
There is a ref to someone doing it here, but he's not replied back yet
http://forums.s2kca.com/showthread.php?t 876
'this is how I discovered that with a little work you can swap a Ford 4.6 DOHC head onto a BMW M10 engine with suprisingly little work!'
Just wondering if you'all have ever heard of such a thing. I think it'd be pretty funny -- plus i've got an extra m10 block and could probably scrounge a ford head.. DOHC m10 would rock and cost a lot less than the old m12 setup

Well here is a guy actually trying it:
http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewtop ic/t,293301/