Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Harmon Kardon in e46 330i sounds terrible??
I love my 04 330i, but the stereo in it doesn't sound very good? it has the 10 speaker Harmon Kardon, and i cannot get it to sound very good at all? I thought that it was because i was using "burned"...
7
7

bmw universal garage door opener ?
hi, I'm trying to install the bmw ugdo in my 2003 e46 touring. I bought it on ebay a week ago. but it seems my e46 is not prewired : I can't find the 3 wires cable under the roof... so does anybody...
1
1

E36- grey valance under the bumpers
On my 94 325i, there is a body colored strip under the rear bumper, and below that is a grey panel, which I assume is some kind of plastic. It wraps around to the read wheel wells. I've done a lot to...
2
2

How to convert your car to run on water
Hey guys I'm just letting you know about a new product I ordered yesterday, and thought I'd let you know about it. Run Your Car With Water Today - Double your gas mileage by running your vehicle on a...
7
7

E36 Plastic molding under windshield wipers
I just noticed that the rigid plastic part underneath my windshield wiper arms is breaking away in chunks on the edge that borders the windshield. I can see some leaves and other debris in the space...
5
5

new 1-series hatch site: bmwe87.com
Hi, there's a new up and coming site which might be of interest to anyone who owns the E87 1-series sport-hatch (including E81). The website will be : (and soon as well). Feel free to check it out,...

1996 328i fuel filter heat sheild bolts
trying to change the fuel filter, but theres two bolts that seem to come from the top down. theres a metal heat sheild covering the fuel filter. I cut a hole in the carpet (dammit) but still couldnt...
1
1

CANADIAN GRAND PRIX: KUBICA AND HEIDFELD TAKE TOP TWO SPOTS FOR BMW SAUBER
In the eventful Canadian GP, the BMW Sauber F1 Team did not only secure the maiden win in its still young history, but even celebrated an amazing one-two. Robert Kubica claimed victory, Nick Heidfeld...
1
1

Steering wheel groaning
2001 325 iT: When pressure is put on the steering wheel, as in a slow turn, for instance, the steering makes groaning sound. Any thoughts? HFL
6
6

Navigation system
Can anyone tell me what the letter preceding the place name indicates on the 2002 E46 navigation system? When I have the split screen option in use there is a readout of the current position. If I am...

2004 745i (Canadian Version) E65 - Steering Wheel Vibration
The first 10-20km I drive my car the steering wheel vibrates a lot at low speeds and a little at high speeds. Once I drive for about 25-35km the vibration is gone. Is this normal? It's as if the car...
5
5

E36 Bad Climate Control?
My 1999 M3 convertible's climate control has started acting up. The display of temperatures set and fan speed will dim, then go out and it will turn off the fan. It seems to also turn on the rear...
8
8

1987 325E fuel issue.... HELP!
I have an issue with fuel delivery. The car will start, it will get pressure at the rail (37 psi), it?ll run for a while... when the car gets warm, the pressure fluters and drops to zero and the...
6
6

1990 535i Auto Oil Level
Has anyone any idea on the correct way to measure the oil level? After a five mile drive when I check the tranny oil level there is no oil showing on the dipstick(checked while engine still running)....
2
2

2007 X3 3.0 Engine Tick
I have a 2007 X3 3.0 that developed a loud ticking noise within about 2~3 months after I picked it up. It is now about 10-months old/15K miles. It is real random when it will act up. It happens almost...
2
2