Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

’97’ 325i coupe keeps cutting out
my 97 325i will cut out without any warning i dont get any engine management light come on, all that happens is it just seems to miss a beat and then misfires, when i switch it off and restart the...
3
3

Z3 Dashboard Wind Whistle
I get a whistle coming somewhere from in the dash (behind the instrument pod?) when I'm driving 50-60MPH with a strong cross wind coming from the left. Non of the HVAC settings make any difference....
1
1

key button
Just bought a 1995 325ic, and the ignition key has a button on it. Neither I nor the guy who sold it to me knows what it does. Do you? TIA.
7
7

Auto to man swap- 535i e28
Can somebody advise if an 85 323 5 speed manual fits to an 86 535i, obviously excluding the need for pedal box exchange. cheers Tom
2
2

Yeehaa. Just picked her up last Tuesday
It was time to upgrade the 2002 325xi to the 328xi 2008 model. After I got the wife the 328xiT last August I have been envious of her ;-) Check out the pics at my website:
1
1

project oz499.com
OZ499 is a new OZracing project.... I found the site but there isn't too much in... Anyone knows something about it?

Cracks in alloys
Anyone have cracks appearing on hub end of alloy wheel? Fitted to 320d which has done 64000 and is just over 3 years old.
3
3

e36 grey rocker panel paint
My 94 325i had a grey crinkled finish below the doors that had faded and looked especially terrible because parts had faded more than the rest so the color was not only much lighter than originally...

Internal heater fan not working. Update.
97 528i E39 Last friday, 23rd, I posted that the heater fan had stopped working, so no heater or a/c. Still not working on saturday, so used my wifes car sunday and monday instead. Started it this...
8
8

'88 325 - Is my air compressor working?
Having A/C troubles here. I turn the temp dial to the left, push the air vent slides to the middle and push the a/c button. The engine rpm comes up about 200 and the engine sounds like it's working...
2
2

Used Z3
Thinking of buying a used Z3. Are there good years and bad years? should I go with the Auto Trans or stick with the manual. Are there options to avoid or options which are a must have? What about the...
19
19

BMW 3-Series Sport Sedan Concept
Benedetto Bordone, a freelance designer who graduated from Coventry University, has created the BMW 3-Series Concept that was inspired by the human forms of an athlete. automobile, automotive, autos,...
1
1

convertible rear window
Is the rear window in a 1995 3 series convertible replaceable without replacing the whole top? How much? DIY job? Thanks.
4
4

Re: Disgusting
What is disgusting?

Smell of melted plastic and no way to start.93/740i
During the driving was smell of plastic. After stop is no way to start engine. In air condition compressor area is lot of black plastic melted parts like thick folia. Where from could by this plastic?...
4
4