5 Series fit 3 car seats?

Hi all
I am thinking of changing my Volvo V50 T5 for a BMW 5 Series, E60, 523i to get more space across the back for child seats. I am interested to
know if anyone has used the BMW Junior Seat I-II in the 5 series, as I am wanting to use two of them (one each behind the front seats) and a Snug-n-Safe (infant rear facing car seat) in between them.
Has anyone tried this before? I will be testing at my local BMW dealer shortly, but thought I would ask first. Cheers