Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Z3 chair slides (has play)
Hello, My '98 Z3 passenger chair has play in it (slides a little). What's interesting is that if the chair is moved all the way back or forward their is no sliding (play). Any advice (or diagrams)...
2
2

bmw e30 "crunchy" brakes
My 89 325i has a brake problem I haven't experienced before on any other car. Several times a day, when the brake pedal is depressed it feels (for the lack of a better term) crunchy, a bit like the...
8
8

Re: 2008 Mazda RX-8 -- Very Painful to Read ...
I am thinking that someone took a review and ran it through something like Disassociated Press in order to transform the text, then posted it here with the URL so that search engines triggering on...

Plan on driving a new car on a 3000mile highway trip. Bad idea?
I was planning on taking my soon to take possession X5 on a trip which will consist mostly of highway driving of about 3000mile drive and been told that that's not such a good idea because you don't...
5
5

window on my coupe
i have 320i coupe 1993 electric window on opening door window should drop down and when closing should go back to original position but this is not happening . I have tried adjusting door lock but no...
5
5

1995 5.30i fuel relay problem
Car won't start. Coughed a few times before stalling. Fuel relay not getting ground signal from ECU. Anyone have any suggestions on what to check next? Thanks bf
1
1

Hard to get off Spark Plug Boots
Hard to get off Spark Plug Boots If you ever have a spark plug boot that is hard to get off one way that has worked good for me is to take a 2-3 foot 3/16 brake line and screw it into a air nozzle and...

Problem with windshield washer
Problem not with nozzles or valves, because when I disconnect the hose that feeds them, very little to nothing comes out. The reservoir is close to full and the washer fluid pump appears to be...
1
1

Re: Cold Air Intake E36
I am talking about replacing the stock air filter with a cold air intake system. Then, when the funds become available, refitting my 96 OBDII intake manifold with an OBDI intake manifold.
1
1

Roof Lining
The interior roof lining in my 1995 325is is hanging down and pretty much hanging off the ceiling all he way and only held up by the edges on the left and right side above the windows. Is there anyway...
2
2

03 X 5 Fan Blower stopped then works
I had my 03 X 5 in idle for about 5 minutes, ran an errand. When I came back, fan blower had stopped. Moving the fan speed to max etc did not make it come back on. Shut off the X 5 for about 30...

Re: E30 Air conditioning
That's all I'd have done if it were mine. AIUI all a/c systems will eventually stop working through gas leakage. If yours has lasted a few years, the chances are that a proper service, evacuation, and...
2
2

Replacing transmission AT Cooling hoses 87 325IS
Hey folks, I'm wondering if this is a complicated job and how to do it. I'm about to order the parts. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Best, Lance

Re: E30 Air conditioning
If you've run it down to THAT point, it probably needs at least a new receiver-drier because it has air in the system now. And almost certainly it has a slow leak somewhere which caused the problem in...

Re: E30 Air conditioning
Not exactly. There is a leak somewhere. The problem is finding the leak. Having found the leak, you fix it. It might happen that you lose all of the refrigerant while performing the repair.. If that...