525 - name of injector connector

Does anyone know what they're called?
I've busted one, taking the head off the 525 and it's very similar to the ones on the SD1 injector loom but I can't find out exactly what
they're called, in order to find a supplier ...
I spent a couple of hours nosing around online trying to find out with no luck. The closest I came was here:
http://www.jag-lovers.org/xj-s/book/InjHarnessRebuilding.html
... Where it says " the connectors are also available as individual parts: housing, contacts, boot, and the rectangular spring that provides snappage" - but it doesn't go as far as saying what they're called.
Can anyone put me out of my misery?
simon birkby ______________________________________________________________
west end | surrey | united kingdom
85 Rover Vdp Efi 86 Rover Vdp carb conv to Efi 89 LR 110 V8 90 525iSE

http://www.vehicle-wiring-products.co.uk /
--
*Am I ambivalent? Well, yes and no.

says...

have now found out the connectors are called:
Junior Power Timer connector - where they have an integral boot, or Junior Timer connectors - where they <don't> have an integral boot
/Simon

Good to publicise a *very* helpful company. For anyone needing to make a proper job of nearly any car electrics they have all the bits - and more - needed, for UK vehicles at least.
I've no connection with them - just a happy customer.
--
*Horn broken. - Watch for finger.

Simon Birkby wrote:

Awww! And here I was about to guess it's the Conjunction Junction! -- C.R. Krieger (Been there; done that)