525 TDS SE 1993 (UK)

Hi all
The interior heating fan (not fancy climate control / air con) seems to have something stuck in it, as it makes a grating/rasping noise when in use. Any
idea where the fan is located and how to investigate this?
I'm trying to sell this car, and although I could sell 'as is', I'd like to sort this out.
Additionally, any idea of the best place to sell this type of 'old' car (in the UK). I'm trying the normal auto publications, but I seem to have to keep lowering the price, and I can see that I'm going to have to just give this lovely car away!
TIA.
Just curious about its value: a couple of grand?
DAS
"Grumps" < snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net...

Probably. Ebay is a good place for this sort of thing. 525tds is much in demand, should get a good number of bids.
Dori A Schmetterling wrote:

Depends on trim and mileage, but I dare say it can't fetch much more than 2,000 pounds.
Am I in the ballpark here?

I haven't tried eBay, but will give it a go. Good old Autotrader never managed to get a single bite at 1995. Now trying 1795.