525 TDS Touring Ride height ?

I have a 525TDS Touring and the ride height at the rear seems a bit low.

I had the rear springs replaced (the new ones were 2 inches longer than the old), but the ride height is little different and still seems a bit low.

Can anyone tell me what the gap/overlap should be between the top of the tyre and the bottom of the mudguard/bodywork at the centre top of the rear wheels ?

Thanks,

Nick

Reply to
nick smith