525i Fog Lights

My bulb just went out on my left fog light and I noticed how dark the lenses are. Can the lenses be removed and cleaned or are they pretty much toast at this point? Thanks!

The fogs can be taken out of the car, and perhaps you can clean them out. I think that the reflector has probably been corroded and this is why they are dark, in which case they will need to be replaced.