528i 1997

Problems with headligths. Doesn't work properly. Stay on all the time, even with the car motor off.
Any idea. Someone said some module is not working. But we don't know where
the module is.
And the car stereo work (original special package) does'nt work.
Thanks,
He probably meant light control module (LCM). It's behind the right front kick panel. That's the side panel at the bottom of the right foot well. It's a black box with cables attached, about 8 to 12 inches away from the door jamb.
However, if you need to replace the LCM the replacement must first be coded with the BMW Service tester.
Sounds like you just got this car. Any chance the previous owner messed with the wiring? Anyway, if you want to fix the problems I suggest you try one fix at a time or it may get really confusing.