530 air con blower fault

Hi, my 1999 530dse air con works but the blower fan that cools the air con condenser does not run, it is located at the front of the grill, but I canít find where the relay for it is located, I have found a couple of
ac fuses behind the glove box, but no relays. please can anyone tell me where to look for the relay,
cheers Stew
Thread archive:
‚úĖ