530 comfort access

Test drove a 06 530 and liked it so I told the dealer to order me one with certain colors and options, and I told them i want comfort access they said it can be activated after the car gets here when the car came
it had a key and no start button they said they could not activate the option, any one knows if it is possible to install the start button on the car so I can get the comfort access, and btw they did a reprogramming on the car which took over 6 hours of download, and the only change I noticed is the idrive menu appears automatically without waiting for the accept command, appreciate any input thanks
If I was you I would make them reorder the car WITH The Comfort Access since they cant add it like they said. If they cant then I would either require a large discount for their screw-up on a promise or force them to order an 07' at the same price with the same options.
-Branden

The 06 530i comes with a start button (at least here in the USA). If the one they're giving you has a regular key that fits into the steering column, you have an 04 or 05 model. See the pics on BMW's website, http://www.bmwusa.com/Vehicles/5/530xiSedan/gallery.htm .
Kyle. 98 740iL 01 525i