535i transmission

Wheres best place to get a reliable,used 1989 BMW 535i transmission?...and what should I expect to pay?

Reply to
hotglassbyzeke

Germany?

and what should I expect to pay?

More than the car is likely to be worth afterwards.

Reply to
R. Mark Clayton

I see a few on Ebay for $500 to $800. I think you could probably find one at a wrecking yard for less - maybe $350 if you shop. For a car of this age you may not want to spend more than this unless you're particularly attached to the car.

Reply to
Jack