5th Gear this Monday - New M5

Tiff's driving the new M5 ;-)
Channel 5, 8:30pm

Daz N wrote:

Man, stop with the teasing! You guys in the UK get all the breaks. :-(

You can always look at www.five.tv/fifthgear on Tuesday, they sell the clips to download for 1.50, which is probably about $3
"Daz N" <darren.nicholl(AT)zen.co.uk> wrote in message

P.S. If you want to see *anybody* driving the M5 it's Tiff, he had some nice powerslides going in an X5 4.8 last week!!!
"Daz N" <darren.nicholl(AT)zen.co.uk> wrote in message

Does anyone know if BBC prime or bbc world play these? I'm in continental Europe and these are only 2 British channels transmitted via satellite. :( Raph

Don't think so, Channel 5 isn't anything to do with the BBC. You'd have to watch TopGear and see if one of those muppets drives it!
Yes. I am sure I have seen Top Gear advertised on one of those 'international' channels.
Check out the BBC website for programme info. Start with www.bbc.co.uk
DAS
"Daz N" <darren.nicholl(AT)zen.co.uk> wrote in message
news:428f293c$0$23642$ snipped-for-privacy@news.zen.co.uk...
Dori wrote on Sat, 21 May 2005 15:13:54 +0200:

Top Gear is on the BBC - but the M5 test drive is on Fifth Gear (different programme, different channel) tonight.
Dan
Reread the two previous posts and you will see the relevance of my comment.
DAS
"Spack" < snipped-for-privacy@worldofspack.co.uk> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net...
PS. Great Merc CLS test on the first of the new Top Gear series yesterday. Maybe they'll do an M5 if they haven't done it before.
DAS
"Dori A Schmetterling" < snipped-for-privacy@nospam.co.uk> wrote in message
news:4291fc13$0$292$ snipped-for-privacy@news-text.dial.pipex.com...
In

Well, Tiff certainly seemed to like it.
Competition to Win an older E39 M5 on the website or via mobile phone as well.
Jason Russell
Drat. Got home just in time to see details of the competition...
DAS
"Dotcom Computers" < snipped-for-privacy@invalid.dotcom-computers.co.uk.invalid> wrote in
message news:ktidne4NDpsQqA snipped-for-privacy@pipex.net...

Roger

Yeah - we get all the breaks... Probably costs around 30% more in the UK than you guys....
Nevermind....