5th Gear this Monday - New M5

Tiff's driving the new M5 ;-)

Channel 5, 8:30pm

Reply to
Daz N

Man, stop with the teasing! You guys in the UK get all the breaks. :-(

Reply to
Jeff Mayner

You can always look at

on Tuesday, they sell the clips to download for £1.50, which is probably about $3

Reply to
Daz N

P.S. If you want to see *anybody* driving the M5 it's Tiff, he had some nice powerslides going in an X5 4.8 last week!!!

Reply to
Daz N

Hi, Does anyone know if BBC prime or bbc world play these? I'm in continental Europe and these are only 2 British channels transmitted via satellite. :( Raph

Reply to
RAFAL KRAWCZYK

Don't think so, Channel 5 isn't anything to do with the BBC. You'd have to watch TopGear and see if one of those muppets drives it!

Reply to
Daz N

Yes. I am sure I have seen Top Gear advertised on one of those 'international' channels.

Check out the BBC website for programme info. Start with

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

Yeah - we get all the breaks... Probably costs around 30% more in the UK than you guys....

Neverm>> Tiff's driving the new M5 ;-)

Reply to
Paul Aspinall

Dori wrote on Sat, 21 May 2005 15:13:54 +0200:

Top Gear is on the BBC - but the M5 test drive is on Fifth Gear (different programme, different channel) tonight.

Dan

Reply to
Spack

Reread the two previous posts and you will see the relevance of my comment.

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

PS. Great Merc CLS test on the first of the new Top Gear series yesterday. Maybe they'll do an M5 if they haven't done it before.

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

Well, Tiff certainly seemed to like it.

Competition to Win an older E39 M5 on the website or via mobile phone as well.

Jason Russell

Reply to
Dotcom Computers

Drat. Got home just in time to see details of the competition...

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

Isn't the prograame repeated on Friday?

Roger

Reply to
Roger

Yes you can catch it on Friday at 7:30pm on Five.

Reply to
Nocturne