Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

recharge my 88 325 A/C?
This is an R12 unit? Is there something I can buy in a can at CarQuest or similar that will get things cold again? Sorry if this is dumb.
2
2

Differential Oils - can they be mixed?
I have an E46 that had the differential oil changed; unfortunately it was not filled up to the right capacity and now needs to be topped up by about 450ml of extra oil! I do not have the original oil...
2
2

Help replacing fron fog lamp S39
I am reasonably comfortable with low level car DIY but would appreciate some guidance with replacing a front offside (UK) fog lamp (the round eyeball type). Do I need to remove the bumper? I can't see...
15
15

E36 compact diesel turbo?
I have an oil leak around the turbo and I have been told that it's the oil pipe and all I have to do is take he pipe off and clean it, replace it and use a new clamp. but here's the stupid question....
3
3

need advice on supercharger for e39
hello, found the above from a bmw e39 website. I am curious about adding approx 100 more HP to car, but wondering if this will be reliable? Has anyone here done this? Should I look at taking any...
11
11

2001 325ci convertible key issue
Our BMW came with the electronic key option where there are buttons to lock and unlock the doors and unlock the trunk. Wife tried her key and it wouldn't unlock the door or open the trunk. I tried it...

1991 525i fuel pump voltage problems
I have a 1991 525i that has no voltage at the fuse for the fuel pump. I have changed the relay for the fuel pump already, can someone tell me where to check next?
5
5

1-Series vs. 2002 reality check
I am old enough that while I never owned a BMW 2002 when they were actually being made, like any good reader of Car and Driver reviews of the 2002, I lusted after them a lot. Unfortunately, at the...
5
5

X5 Head lights
My daughter has a 2005 X5 and there is an annoying problem with the head lights. At a random time frame they will dip down for only a second or two and then they will return to the proper level. I saw...
8
8

Z4 Sat Nav Screen
I have had an Alpina Roadster S Lux since new for almost 3 years now. It has been an outstanding vehicle save for one minor problem. The Satnav screen seems to have problems popping up. Sometimes I...
6
6

2002 325i Manual
Question- There is a 2002 325i (Alpine Green, manual trans, premium sound) for sale at a local dealer. The car as 53,050 miles on it and they are asking 12,495. Is this a good price? Could I walk out...
1
1

2000 740i Transmission/electrical problem
Hello, I have a 2000 740i The other day this started happening. The transmission seems to lock in 2nd gear and the message I am getting on the computer is "transmission failsafe program." In addition...
6
6

E46 windscreen washer filter clean?
Hi, Anyone taken the tank out and found the filter and cleaned it (and obviously reassembled!)? My washers are playing up. Mostly they only squirt the water just above the wipers (this has only...
6
6

Re: Hot Sale~Selling HID Conversion Kit @ www.bvstation.com
Stop posting commercial advertisiing. And, set your news client to post in Plain Text.

Re: Consider buying American!
So - eventually everyone decided NOT to buy American.
1
1