Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

$500 NEW BMW For Sale
Cool BMW Group. Hey does anyone need a new BMW for 95% off? Have you seen this, it's really cool: - Get a New BMW 95%off!

325 still knocking after valve adjustment,..
I posted earlier about my 325 with 145k miles that knocks for the first few minutes until it comes up to temp. Well, adjusting the valves didn't help any. They were fine except for two that might have...
23
23

[e39] OEM brake rotor life expectancy?
I'm at 44k miles on my 530i. Brake warning came on. The shop is telling me I need pads (that's a given), but also new front rotors. There is a visible groove on the edge of the rotor, so I know...
14
14

E36 vs. E46
Would anyone care to let me know what the main pros and cons are for the E36 and E46 models? And are there any thought about which was the better model during it's time. I imagine this topic has been...

Need advice on 3-series purchase
Hello, I am considering buying a BMW 3 series for my next vehicle. I have never owned a 3 series, or any BMW vehicle, so I am doing a little bit of research before I decide exactly what model and...
15
15

Water missing from the radiator :(
I used to get the "check coolent level " msg about once a week (after travelling about 150KM - 200KM) and when i checked the water in the radiator it was indeed low and would need to top up about 2...
2
2

Z3
Can anyone tell me if there is a Z3 owners club in the UK?

X5 Diesel. What DPF?
Anyone know what type of DPF filter (Diesel Particulate Filter) is being used on the European X5 models?

Re: BMW 740i Auto transmission problem
Hugh: my big question is: can I "fix" this problem or will I have to replace the complete tranny. Thanks!!! larry

Re: BMW 740i Auto transmission problem
Hugh: my big question is: can I "fix" this problem or will I have to replace the complete tranny. Thanks!!! larry

BMW 740i Auto transmission problem
Hugh: thank you so much for your reply!!! Let me be more specific: my 1998 740i is an automatic transmission and after I shift from park into Drive and press the accelerator, the car slowly starts...
15
15

ASC+T and ASC+T/DSC
How do these 2 systems actually work? By using the ABS to brake a wheel. By reducing power. A combination of both. Or something else entirely? TIA Mike.
2
2

Fox vs BMW, 0-1 (BRACE YOURSELVES)

E34 circuit sensor shows brake and fog light out...
My 1995 e34 just passed the 120,000 mile mark and a curious thing has occurred. I'm getting a message that a fog lamp is out, but it's not. Same thing on a brake light, even though it still works. Do...
6
6

Keeping up with...
My Dad! Some may remember that I took in our tired '02 330 convert about a month ago and walked out with a spanking new 335i convert. Well, my Dad liked the car so much that day before yesterday...
34
34