735i A/C Reset

I purchased a 91 BMW 735i. The motors for the power driver's seat and the mirrors are not working. Could it be a fuse or relay? Also, the A/C is just pushing hot air. The compressor is working.
When I bought it, the battery was dead. I replaced it. Is there a reset for the A/C and the motors?
Thanks for your help!