735i e32 -- K&N filter help?

does a K&N filter help the e32 6cyl breath as much as advertised?

Josh Assing

waste of money. the air filter on my 740il is good enough to allow me to run almost 7000 rpm.

Reply to
SBS

In a word: no.

Reply to
Fred W

Thanks!

We had a discussion about them; and the size of the airbox & feed were big enough; and no really sharp turns in it -- I couldn't see how it would help; but a buddy swore it would...

-josh

Josh Assing