740i 1995 SOUND SYSTEM CUTTING OUT.. HELP!!

I have been hearing of a high volume of the E38's having a major sound system problem. The major problem is with the sound system not playing half the time. Plus cutting off and the clicking noise when
the volume is turned up.
For a problem this common and so annoying, I am surprise that I cant find a solution for it on the internet. Is there anyone out there with a solution for this annoying problem with the E38 sound system. I have a 95 with dsp and a 97 with dsp and they both have the same ailment.
Anyone out there with a solution to this problem should not hesitate to post it ASAP! because I know there are a lot more people out there than just me with this problem.
Add pictures here
✖
On Feb 7, 7:28 am, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Seems like it's only you though, doesn't it?
Add pictures here
✖
Hello,
I once saw this in a E39 business radio, the Non Volatile Memory was broken, some bits sticked to 1, so always max volume, all sound coming from right and issues like that.
What I did is replace the NVM inside the radio. Also I copied the old contanets into the new NVM. It's not a real DIY job... but somebody with some electronics knowledge can find the NVM and replace it.
Best regards, Marcel, '92 525i @ 360xxx Km.

Add pictures here
✖
What is your location? Perhaps we can send you to a shop that can help.
It is a well documented problem, information about which, any decent shop should be able to access.
You need a new radio on the 95. 97 shouldn't suffer the same issue. When the radio cuts out, try your windows. If they don't work either, you need a new ignition switch.
Brett Anderson KMS

Add pictures here
✖