740i factory fitted phone

can any one help. i have a factory fitted phone in my 1995 740i, it takes the old style sim card ie credit card type. i get the reading on LCD CHECK CARD, it is not reading my sim cards. can
you help
cheers tony

You need to put your sim back in one of the old style SIM carriers - it should work then.
i have done that and the phone display says CHECK CARD cheers tony
tonygl wrote:

I've heard, that the problem could be solved by inserting the card in to the reader at the main phone unit, instead of the reader below the phone. I is located at the rear of the car.
At my -95 750 the phone just started to work.
cheers i will try that,and let you know.
tony
cheers that sorted the problem
tony