Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

E39 Clock. No display?
Just got an E39 528, 1998. All lovely apart from quite a few dead pixels on the OBC2 and... The clock. Where is it?! Forgive my ignorance but I thought it was on the radio display but mine dosent show...
2
2

E46 vs. E90 and other questions
1. Is the 2006 325i (with the new body style) the same engine as the new 328i? Or did it have the old 2.5L engine of the 325i E46? 2. Does the E46 have an "automatic" only or are all the "automatics"...
13
13

bmw 328i wont rev above 5500rpm
its a manual and under normal driving it sometimes wont rev above 5500rpm its as if i have hit a rev limiter pls help
8
8

e36 318is Hesitaion, stumbles, loses power on acceleration, contining problem for 2 years now, please help
Ok, I still have this problem. It runs a little better until reaches normal operating temp, it seems to bog down when the accelerator is applied medium to hard. I have learned to back of the...
5
5

2003 330i w/o sport, 2004 325 xi w/ sport
They're about the same price, the 325 has nicer rims, which for some reason is important to me. The 330 w/ sport has these weird double spoke bent rims which just look weird. Anyway, they're both...
9
9

Major sound system problem on my 95 740i
The DSP sound system on this car sounds like exact crap... It cuts off when I wants, come back when it feels like it. And there is this annoying clicking sound thru the speakers when the volume is...
2
2

E39 bulb failure sensor.
Where is it? UK '97 528i Looked in 'realOEM' and it doesn't appear to show it. Can I assume that a black box, about 4" x 3" x 1" on the inner wing above the battery is it? TIA. Mike. in the UK
6
6

CDV (Clutch Delay Valve) on 2008 335i's?
Do the 2008 models (335i specifically) have the clutch delay valve? If so, is it same restriction to fluid flow as the one on the previous E90 models, i.e., 325, 330? Wondering if they...
4
4

how do you remove the power antenna?
Not covered in the Bentley manual. Any tips? tia.
9
9

525i starts up with "brake lt circuit" and dies after 5 mins
when i start my 95 525i it starts and runs, but die within 3 to 5 minutes. Also the info center reads.." brake light circuit" and the brake lite does not work. After a boost, the "brake light circuit"...
3
3

RadRideSpace.com
Hot Rodders .... Please accept this invitation to join a Radical new website, for Cool People with Nice Rides, just like you. The site is 100% free and allows members to: =B7 Upload Unlimited Photos &...

2002 325 XiT - 140k miles - what do I need to know before buying???
Hi guys I have my eye on a 325Xi Touring, Steptronic, 185k kilometers (140k miles or so) It is the ONLY touring model available in my area, so I have little choice ;) It is owned by rich older people...
1
1

Trunk Light switch location
I have a BMW 323is and the trunk light stays on. We have to slam the trunk several times to get the light to go out and then we can lock the car w/remote. If the trunk lid is up and I depress the...
5
5

Red paint a problem?
My 1990 318is has had panel repairs and the car is now various shades of red - one for each repair. Some low-life recently coined the entire length of the passenger side of my car. I'm going to get it...
14
14

Re-skinning dashboards
The dash on my 1990 318is is badly cracked. I've had plastic welding done on it, and it didn't help - it just split next to the welds. Has anyone had their dash re-skinned? Was it successful? Does...
4
4