8.5 hours to replace windshield rubber gasket?

Page 2 of 2

I've not had the screen changed on my E39, but watched then do it on my E34 which I thought was similar. Took under an hour.
--
*He who laughs last, thinks slowest.

On Thu, 09 Nov 2006 22:47:33 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"

About par for the course -- My 7 took 1 hour 40 mins byt the time he was packed up and away
Sir Hugh of Bognor
Pete" wrote

And one more reference (in case anyone gets the same crap from the dealer): http://www.bimmerboard.com/forums/posts/207762 /
I'm going to pick up the part this weekend and swap it out myself.
Pete