84 733i brake warning light

Have traced the brake light to the brake pressure accumulator sensor. What exactly does this indicate and what's the best way to go about figuring
out what part of the system is at fault? I have another valve that sits on top of "the bomb" but I want to make sure that's the part that needs to be swapped before I start the job.
On Mon, 14 Aug 2006 00:17:04 +0000, carl mciver wrote:

what exactly is happening? I have a 1983 732i and my dash brake light started flashing on briefly after applying the brakes with any force. If this is the case with you I would suggest that you check the bomb. Mine was shot, but I replaced the two sensors as well just to be on the safe side. Here's a URL for you, http://home.insightbb.com/~todd.kenyon/bomb.html , which I hope you can use.