84 bmw

I have an 84 bmw 318 I've lost one taillight and my tag lights but no fuses are blown any suggestions of where to look next would be great

Check the bulb socket, sometimes they get slightly corroded and you need to clean them or bend the connector forwards a little.
John G.Burns B.Eng, Bonny Scotland

With something as systemic as that, I'd consider looking for the contacts that power the entire tail-light assembly. Assuming it's simlar to a post-87 model, the entire tray may not be making contact somewhere.
-Russ.
Pop the trunk and check the cable assembly going back to everything -- specifically at the cable assembly flex point -- you'll probably find wires within have been flexed to the point where external coating has worn through and the copper inside either worn through or just about.