Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

E36 325i problem with keeping the speed at one level.
Hi I have an e36 325i with the following things done to it: ACschnitzer cams, big throttle body, chip. headers & full exhaust, 4.10 diff. Say Im trying to do the speed limit of 60kmh. The car will...

E36 325i problem with keeping the speed at one level.
Say I'm trying to drive the car at 60kmnh, the car speeds up great and gears down great, but I have a problem with keeping the speed at one level. The car either wants to speed up or gear down. In...
2
2

Wheel differences
Are wheels from E36, E39 and E46 interchangeable? I am looking to buy some used wheels for an E46.
3
3

Official Service Manual?
Hello! This is my first BMW, and my first post. I tried searching the newsgroup for a previous answer, but couldn't find anything definitive, so here goes... I just bought a very used 1990 BMW 525i....
7
7

need advice about dealer request for suspension parts change
hello, I have a 2002 525i sport. All stock. the tires are making lots of road noise so I brought the car in for repairs (I figured car needed alignment or something minor). Car has about 48k miles....
5
5

528 96 - 2001
I am going to buy a 5 series BMW. But i noticed that they look the same, would you please tell me which one is the best to buy? What are the main differences between the models from 96 to 2001? what...
17
17

www.autorepairforums.net
For all your car questions: http://www.autorepairforums.net

Alloy Wheels
Hopefully not too stupid of a question: Will alloy wheels from my recently totaled Audi A6 fit on my '04 BMW 325xi? Thanks for any opinons. Pete
1
1

K&N Panel Air Filter - better performance?
Just wondering if replacing the stock filter with the above would noticeably improve performance or sound. Any comments?
30
30

e36 brake light problem
I'm getting the famous "brake light failure" and "brake light circuit (see owner's manual)" message on the obc. In addition, the ASC warning light on the dash comes on occasionally and just this week...
1
1

Clubman to stretch Mini concept (The Plain Dealer)
The Mini Cooper has been a smashing success, but BMW AG does not plan to make the typical moves, such as increasing production capacity or rushing more vehicles to market.

1995 528 fan speed controller
Where is it? The fan works on top speed but nothing at all on the lower speeds. Many thanks
1
1

One of a kind: your own BMW 1 Series Coupé using the new Visualizer.
A world premiere could be on its way to your blog, forum and basically anywhere you can post HTML code in the form of the new BMW 1 Series Coupé Visualizer. Simply select wheels and a paint finish,...
1
1

E36 Coupe door mirror (drivers side)
I need a drivers side external mirror for my 323i E36 Coupe 1998. I am told that the Cabriolet and Coupe had the same mirror / fixing plate. There are some on ebay with the number 8130373 on the...
2
2

2002 330Ci, drivers side middle window switch broke
I believe it's a triple switch package: (1)front window, (2)all windows, (3)rear window Is there any place online that shows how to replace it and who sells it? All I've found is the double switch...
3
3