'87 BMW 325 Cutting Out / Stalling

Hey all,
I need some help. My car is running fine, and idles great, but at seemingly random times the engine will just stop! There's no noises, no nothing. Everything else seems to be OK.
The speed I'm going doesn't seem to matter either. Its happened when I was going 65MPH, and happened when i've been at a dead stop. There's no sputtering, or rough running - its just like a switch was thrown and the engine stops.
Despite all this, the car will start right back up and run perfectly until this random thing happens again.
Any ideas?
Thanks!
- Ryan

First step is to replace the Motronic and fuel pump relays, 10 quid each. They live under the black plastic strip in front of the windscreen.
Thanks for the advice. I've ordered some relays and should have them within a few days.
I'll have to look for those. I'm not sure I have the black plastic strip as you describe. Mine is a U.S. plain stock 325. I do have a set of three relays that are directly to the left of the fuse box. I'm guessing thats where the Motronic relay is sitting? Either way, they look pretty dirty and could possibly be the orignal relays that came with the car.
Thanks again!